Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. In this article, I will discuss different engineering jobs for electrical, electronics, & computer science students, different domains for engineering students to work, best jobs for engineering students.
If you require an article on some other topics then comment us below in the comment box. You can also catch me @ Instagram – Chetan Shidling.
Also read – Electrical Engineering Article’s
Now let’s discuss engineering jobs for electrical, electronics, & computer science students.
01. Data Analytics Engineer – Data Analytics engineer work is to manage big data. Companies like Amazon, Facebook, Instagram has huge data, to manage this all data a data analytics engineer is required. The data analytics engineer manages all the data properly. This is a digital world and the scope of data analytics engineers is very high.
02. Machine Learning Engineer – The scope of AI and machine learning engineers is very high. Nowadays, each and every company wants to use AI and machine learning in there websites and apps. An example of machine learning is a recommendation system on Facebook and Amazon. Companies want to use machine learning to increase there customer and sales.
03. Cloud Computing Engineer – Cloud computing engineer demand is also high because nowadays, each and every company is going online. To store companies’ data and information in the server and to maintain all the data and information securely, a cloud computing engineer is required. Cloud computing means nothing but storage space for customers to save there data and information and to access these data and information through the internet.
04. Embedded Engineer – The work of an embedded engineer is to design a controller circuit by using various microcontrollers. Today’s world is full of electronic devices and automation. Micro-controller or microprocessor is used everywhere nowadays, whether in automobile industries or other product-based companies. For example, if you want to make sensor-based projects there also a microcontroller is required.
05. PCB Designer Engineer – To design electronic circuits a PCB design engineer is required. The PCB design engineer must know the various types of tools that are used for PCB design. Although nowadays there is a PCB design machine these machines are very costly, so PCB design engineers are required to design circuits. Watch my PCB design tutorial video.
06. VLSI Engineer – The scope of very large scale integrated engineers is also high. To design chips such as a microcontroller, microprocessor, memories, etc a VLSI engineer is required. VLSI engineer must know about tools which are used to design chips. Watch my video about future scope of VLSI.
07. Automobile Engineer – Due to EV(Electric Vehicle), the automobile engineer demand is also increasing day by day. Automobile engineers must know all about vehicle working. Automobile engineers must be able to design a vehicle.
08. Battery Management Engineer – Due to demand in electric vehicles, the scope of battery management engineers in the automobile industry is also increasing. The work of the battery management engineer is to install lithium-ion batteries and BMS in vehicles. The engineer must know the modeling of the battery.
09. Electrical Estimation And Costing Engineer – The electrical estimation and costing engineer is required while designing a wiring plan for the building, substation erection plan, industry wiring plan, etc. Electrical estimation and costing engineer must know the detail information about all materials which are used for wiring.
11. Android App Developer Engineer – To develop an android app, an app developer engineer is required. To develop app you need to learn Java and Kotlin language. In today’s digital world, every company wants to make its own app, so the app developer engineer is required.
12. IOS App Developer Engineer – IOS app developer engineer work is to develop an app for iPhone users. IOS means the iPhone operating system. Flutter is the best way to develop IOS and android apps.
13. Electrical Machines Engineer – Electrical machines are almost used in every device. For grinders to vehicles. Electrical machine engineers must know all types of motor and their torque, capacity, and applications. The scope of electrical machine engineer is huge in product-based companies.
14. Power Generation Engineer – Power generation engineer will deal with the generation, transmission, and distribution of electrical energy. Nowadays, electricity is required in each and every place. So the power generation engineer demand is high.
15. Power Electronics Engineer – Power electronics engineer will deal with power conversion. Power electronics engineer must know all types of the power converter. Power converters are almost is used in every electronic device to convert energy from one form to another form. Power electronics engineers must know various types of power converters such as rectifiers, choppers, cyclo converters, inverters, etc. Watch my video, to know about all types of power converters.
16. IoT Engineer – In the future everything will be connected through the internet. Here comes IoT (Internet of things) which will connect all your devices to the internet. Suppose if you want to open your door automatically when you reach your home, then by IoT you can do this.
17. Digital Marketer – Digital marketing is also the best domain for engineering students. The work of a digital marketer is to promote companies’ products through various digital platforms. Digital marketer must know about tools which are used for digital marketing, SEO, SEM, email marketing, etc.
18. Cyber Security Engineer – As the many companies are going digital they store their data and information on the internet and there are many hackers who try to disturb your data. So, here comes a cybersecurity engineer who securely manages all your data and information stored in internet(server).
19. Renewable Energy Engineer – Renewable energy engineer deals with the generation of electricity by renewable energy resources. In this field, engineers do research in renewable energy to avoid pollution and environmental impacts by generation energy through a non-renewable source.
20. Software Development Engineer – The work of a software development engineer is to develop computer software. The engineer must know to test, developing, and debugging of the software. The scope of a software engineer is high in this digital world. The engineer must be able to develop object-oriented software.
These are the top engineering jobs for electrical, electronics and computer science students. I hope this article may help you all a lot. Thank you for reading.
- Python Programming For Data Science And Machine Learning
- Top 05 Skills To Learn In 2021 To Get A High Package Salary
- Differences Between RAM And Graphics Card, Definition, Applications
- What Is Object Oriented Programming, Features Of OPPs