Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. In this article, I will discuss data science, skills required to become data science, job profiles, salary, and companies for engineers.
If you need an article on some other topics then comment us below in the comment box. You can also catch me @ Instagram – Chetan Shidling.
- Front End And Back End Web Developer, Salary, Skills, Languages.
- Difference Between AWS, Microsoft Azure, And Google Cloud.
What Is Data science?
Data science is an amalgamation of the programming, mathematics, statistics, and designs that are applied in order to successfully manage digital data collection. The components that are involved in data science are organizing, packaging, and delivering the data.
Scope for data science
A data scientist is one of the trending and hottest career options of the decade. There is a huge demand for data scientists nowadays. So if you choose data science as your career option has a lot of scopes. There are so many companies coming up in India. Previously the companies used to rely on their gut feelings to take any significant steps. But nowadays they need a data scientist who gives a calculated reason before landing on a decision.
Skills Required To Become Data scientists
- You need to he perfect in fundamentals like linear algebra, matrices, binary tree, hash functions, database basics, relational algebra, etc.
- You must know statistics which include Bayes theorem, probability theory, exploratory data analysis, mean, median, standard deviation, Range, Variance.
- Percentiles and outliers, cumulative distribution function, skewness, and other statistics fundamentals.
- You must know programming languages like R and Python.
- You should have good knowledge in supervised and unsupervised learning and algorithms such as linear regression, decision tree, logistic regression, k-nearest neighbor, clustering.
- A toolbox is too important to have good knowledge of certain tools like MS Excel, Python, and R, spark, Tableau, Hadoop.
Job Profiles Of Data Science
01. Big Data Engineer: Big data engineers will develop, maintain, evaluate, and test the big data solutions within organizations.
02. Data Scientist: They need to analyze the challenges of business and they offer the best solutions by using data analysis and data processing.
03. Statistician: Statistician will interpret the results, along with incisive predictions and strategic recommendations by using data visualization tools or reports.
04. Business Analyst: Business analysts will use descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analyses to transform complex data into easily understood actionable insights for the users.
05. Data Analyst: Data analysts will be involved in data visualization and data manipulations.
Salary Of Data Science
The average salary of fresher lies between 6 lakh to 8 lakh per annum. But usually salary packages for data scientists will be depended on their education, job profiles, and years of experience.
Companies That Recruit DS Engineers
- Walmart labs
- Fractal Analytics
- Mate labs
- Busigence technologies.
I hope this article may help you all a lot. Thank you for reading.
- Different Types Of Filters Used In Electronics And Electrical Devices
- Differences Between The Clipper Circuit And Clamper Circuit
- Difference between CRO and DSO, Cathode Ray And Digital Storage
- Different Types Of AWS Products (Amazon Web Service)
- C Language Interview Questions On Programs With Output
- Difference Between An Analog Signal And Digital Signal