Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. In this article I will discuss front end and back end web developer, what is a front end web developer, what is a back end web developer, etc.
If you require an article on some other topics then comment us below in the comment box. You can also catch me @ Instagram – Chetan Shidling.
- Difference Between AWS, Microsoft Azure, And Google Cloud.
- Top 10 In-Demand Programming Languages To Learn In 2021.
Front End And Back End Web Developer
Front end developer
The design and structure, behavior, content of everything that you see on the screen when websites open are implemented by front end developers. The two objectives of the front end are responsiveness and performance. The developer should ensure that the site appears correctly on devices of all sizes, but the website should not behave up normally irrespective of the size of the screen.
Skills required for front end developers
01. HTML and CSS both are the most building blocks of web coding. Before you get started on any web development career path, you must have to be master coding with CSS and HTML.
05. The content will be handled by angular and the look feel is handled by Bootstrap. If you use frameworks together.
06. Version control is the process of tracking and controlling changes to source code, So this will not happen. Russian control software like open source stalwart.git is a tool, that it will use to track those changes.
07. Testing and debugging: Testing is the most important part of any project to keep the bugs away. So the ability to test and debug makes the list of essential skills for front end developers. Testing is another area where there are frameworks to help you. By using a CSS preprocessor like, Sass, LESS, or stylus, you are able to write code in the pre-processors language. This will be used to create a better version of the website. You should learn at least one pre-processor.
- Sematic UI
Front end developer job
- Front end web designer.
- Front end developer.
- CSS, HTML developer.
- The front end SEO expert.
- Full-stack developer
Salary for front end developers
The average salary for front end developers is $119,200. The salary Will be based on experience and a combination of education and industry.
Back End Developer
Backend is also called the server-side of the website. This will store and arranges the data and also makes sure everything on the client-side of the website works fine. Backend development is the portion of software that doesn’t come in direct contact with the user. Usually, backend developers write the code to help the database and applications communicate, and they handle what you don’t see. They will be in charge of the back end of a website, that includes servers, databases, and applications.
Languages Used In Back end Development
Java, PHP, Ruby, Scala, C# and python.
Skills required to be come back end developer
- Framework utilization.
- Knowledge accessibility and security compliance.
- Database management.
Frameworks used for back end web developer
- Composer (PHP)
- PIP (Python)
- NPM (Node.js)
- GEMS (Ruby)
Jobs for back end developers
- IOS developer.
- Java developer.
- Back end developer.
- Full-stack developer.
- DevOps engineer.
Salary Of a Back end Developer
The average salary for a back end developer is $127,200.
I hope this article may help you all a lot. Thank you for reading. If you have any doubts related to this article “front end and back end web developer”, then comment below.
- Different Types Of Filters Used In Electronics And Electrical Devices
- Differences Between The Clipper Circuit And Clamper Circuit
- Difference between CRO and DSO, Cathode Ray And Digital Storage
- Different Types Of AWS Products (Amazon Web Service)
- C Language Interview Questions On Programs With Output
- Difference Between An Analog Signal And Digital Signal